Quality & Safety
Applied Industrial Manufacturing provides highly-specified manufacturing services, turnkey components, and repair services. Our customers demand that we have an uncompromised quality system that ensures that all engineering, industry standards, and other requirements have been satisfied. Applied Industrial Machining’s customer base consists of many of the leading oilfield equipment suppliers, and we continually satisfy their quality system requirements and evaluations.
Applied Industrial Machining is committed to providing quality products and services to our customers by:
- Consistently meeting or exceeding our customers’ expectations for product quality and performance.
- Continuously improving our processes and systems.
- Accomplishing quality objectives by establishing, implementing and maintaining an effective Quality Management System.
Our commitment to quality is deep-rooted, starting with the quotation phase through the delivery of a completed order and beyond. Our expectation and goal is to ensure that all requirements associated with each part are fulfilled.
- Thoroughly evaluate all customer requirements during the quotation phase to ensure that customer’s expectations will be satisfied.
- Maintain material traceability throughout the manufacturing process.
- Conduct all inspection activities, utilizing measuring equipment that is calibrated at regular intervals and is traceable to NIST.
- Make every effort to ensure that parts are delivered on-time, as agreed upon.
- Empower our highly-engaged workforce to intervene in any situation that might compromise quality.
As part of our commitment to quality and customer satisfaction, we have launched an initiative to obtain API Q1 certification by 2015.